Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
itsca-brokers.com is a platform that focuses on teaching forex . In our platform, User publish all contents and if they have any Copyright infringement , we’d remove those contents.
The platform uses the trademarks of forex news and brokers to better inform users. brokers have trademarks. ®
If you are concerned about copyright infringement appearing on our website, you should know that we did not make any money from this infringement and did not know that the content infringed on the rights of others.
In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material;
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address);
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
So please contact us at [email protected] (put “re: Itsca-brokers copyright infringement” in the subject line of the email).